Congratulations to the newly elected Cloister HOA Board members. I hope we will now see progress on some important issues impacting Cloister residents.
Sue H. Hegland
I hope the new board will act early:
- Stop the 3rd HOA fee increase that raises the HOA Fee to a whopping $380 per month. These increases added $1560 per year or more than one month’s Social Security for many of our residents.
- Remove many of the speed bumps and add a curbside bicycle/walking/handicap path on all Cloister streets.
- Cancel Comcast Contract so we don’t pay for services for the vacant units and can negotiate our own terms.
- Revise and keep the Official Cloister website current. The website is virtually useless and impossible to navigate and read. Many updating delays.
- Publish a detailed meeting agenda one week prior to the monthly HOA Board meetings.
- Set aside 15 minutes prior to a Board meeting for homeowner input.
- A Board member upon agreement by the entire board can invite one homeowner for their input regarding an upcoming issue to be voted on.
- Publish description of all committees with names of committee members.