We had another enjoyable event at Tuesday’s Covered Dish Supper. Dixie and the gang did a great job setting up. They even put aside an appetizer area before the individual tables were called up for the main dishes and deserts. Dr. Matthew Kennedy, former Director of the Fisk Jubilee Singers, played piano for us as we met and chatted with our friends prior to dinner.
The monthly Covered Dish Supper is another benefit of Cloister Living. Where else in Nashville could anyone find these great features.
- A small community environment inside a large city
- Not a high-rise but single level home usually with no steps
- Safe streets and walkways, even a sidewalk leading to the entrance to the neighborhood church.
- Dog Walks at several locations on The Cloister property
- The Home Owner’s Association takes care of grass cutting and outside building maintenance.
- Very close to shopping and healthcare
- Private swimming pool for exercise and to spend quality time with family.
Click here for Pool Rules… I hope to see you there